Whether you are traveling for business, or embarking on the trip of a lifetime, unexpected health problems can ruin any trip.
While traveling to a foreign country is usually an exciting, eagerly awaited event, getting sick while you are there can cause you a great deal of discomfort – physically, mentally, and financially. Vacationers, business travelers and long-term visitors to the developing world should be aware of health risks associated with their destination.
Concierge Medicine/LA is your single-source provider of comprehensive, up-to-date travel heath information. At your visit your health history and individual needs will be assessed based on your travel itinerary. The physicians at Concierge Medicine/LA specialize in preventing and managing travel-related illnesses. We will provide you with information to help keep you informed of risks associated with your travels, and provide you with vaccinations and immunizations to help keep you healthy during your travels, and upon your return.
These services include:
- Destination specific travel information
- Education on commonly encountered diseases and the most recent information on disease outbreaks.
- Immunizations and vaccinations such as Hepatitis A and B, Pneumonia, flu shot, and Tetanus.
- Travel shots
- Recommendations on specialty-travel products
- Assess your health history and your individual needs according to your trip and destination